Terms and Conditions
We are Friends Store (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our company" or Friends Store), the owner and operator of the website friendstore.com.hk (hereinafter referred to as "this website" or friendstore.com). Our website offers online shopping through the Internet (including apps) and provides one-stop delivery services ("Services").
Please read these terms carefully before using this website. By using this website or any part of it, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may update this post from time to time to revise these terms and conditions, and the revised terms will take effect from the date of posting.
You must register with us before using the service or making an order. Once registered, you declare (and we have the right to rely on such declarations accordingly) that you are 18 years of age or older and have the ability to enter a legally binding contract.
When registering, you must:
(i) Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information;
(ii) Keep personal user names and passwords secure;
(iii) Authorize us to assume that only you or a person authorized by you can log in to this website with your username and password.
If there are any changes to your registered information, you must notify us immediately to ensure that we can contact you effectively.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you have registered is false, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, we have the right to cancel your order or cancel your registration. Under this circumstance, you agree not to file a lawsuit or claim against us and seek any compensation.
When you place an order, the product's price is as shown on the day of the order.
All product prices on this website are in Hong Kong dollars.
The system will send an email to your registered email address to confirm that we have received your order. The email does not represent a delivery commitment for the ordered product items.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel orders for any reason at our sole discretion, including but not limited to:
(i) Insufficient stock of the product you ordered;
(ii) The delivery cannot be arranged for your region; or
(iii) The price of one or more products you ordered is due to human or computer error, or the pricing information provided by the supplier is incorrect.
You can notify us to cancel the order twenty-four (24) hours before the delivery time. However, you must obtain our confirmation before proceeding.
For terms and conditions, please refer to: https://www.friendstore.com/pages/
For details of the terms, please refer to: https://www.friendstore.com.hk/about/delivery-policy
Refunds and Returns
Please refer to the relevant terms: https://www.friendstore.com.hk/about/policy
All product risks are transferred to you when they are delivered, but Friends Store retains ownership of the products until all relevant payments have been received.
If, due to any "force majeure" reasons (including fire, casualties, accidents, natural disasters, any laws, orders, declarations, regulations, requirements, or regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government or any of its agencies, strikes, labor disputes, labor shortages or skilled worker shortages, product or raw material shortages, or lack of supply, transportation delays, or any other reason beyond Friends Store’s reasonable control (whether similar to the aforementioned reasons)), Friends Store cannot perform its responsibilities under this website.
1. The company, its employees, contractors and any third-party suppliers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "FRIENDSTORE.COM") do not make representations or guarantees regarding the following matters:
(i) The completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy or timeliness of all data stored or obtained by FRIENDSTORE.COM or this server or any other FRIENDSTORE.COM server (hereinafter referred to as "relevant data"), or Suitability or use for any purpose;
(ii) Any product or service requested, provided or obtained through FRIENDSTORE.COM or based on relevant information;
(iii) When browsing FRIENDSTORE.COM or related information, there is no interference, or the information is correct, or the information does not contain any computer viruses or is not polluting or destructive;
2. You cannot rely on relevant information. Friends Store shall not be liable for any indirect or direct damages, losses, expenses or expenses incurred by you due to your reliance or use of relevant information or this website.
1. You promise not to use this website for the following purposes:
1. Upload, publish, send by e-mail, provide or send by other means that you do not have the right (whether ownership, contract or custody) to transmit or illegal, harmful, threatening, stigmatizing, harassing, deceptive, Any content that is defamatory or otherwise offensive;
2. Impersonate any person or organization by using any service to transmit false or forged content;
3. Upload, publish, send, provide or otherwise use Transmit any content that violates any ownership or intellectual property rights (including but not limited to any party’s patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights) by other means;
4. Upload, publish, email, provide or otherwise transmit any content Permitted advertisements, promotional materials, "spam", "spam", "chain letters", "stacked plans" or other forms of soliciting business, except for promotional materials or advertisements expressly approved by the company in writing;
5 . Upload, publish, email or otherwise send the content of other computer codes, documents or programs that contain software viruses or that are sufficient to interfere, damage or restrict this website and/or computer software or hardware or related telecommunication facilities;
6. Interference Or interrupt the service, server or the network through which the service is provided, or fail to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of these networks; 7. Collect or store the personal identification information of other users.
2. You understand that this website is not obliged to filter the content in advance, but this website has the right (but not the obligation) to reject or delete any content that can be provided through the service at its own discretion. Without prejudice to the above rights, this website has the right to delete content that it believes violates the terms and conditions or that it believes to be inadequate in other respects.
10. User-generated content
1. When you submit any user-generated content (including all text, files, images, photos, sounds, videos or other materials) on our website ("User Content"), you grant us a permanent, irrevocable, non- Exclusive, global, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, royalty-free license to reprint, distribute, communicate to the public, perform publicly, revise, compile derivative works, display and otherwise use the user content of the website ( Including but not limited to promoting and reposting part or all of the website in any media format and through any media channels). Without restrictions, the rights granted to us by you under this item include the right to grant sublicenses to users of each website to use user content under the condition that the website functions permit from time to time. You hereby waive and urge all other creators of user content to waive all moral rights of user content (including the right to identify the creator of user content or the right to oppose any derogatory processing of user content), regardless of whether the relevant rights are currently or in Will it exist anywhere in the world at any time in the future.
2. Your declaration, guarantee and covenant:
a. You have the legal rights and powers to grant the license under item 1 above;
b. You are the owner of the user content and/or have all the necessary rights to grant us the license under item 1 above , Consent, permission and license;
c. By exercising the license in item 1 above, we will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
d. If the user content identifies any individual (whether by name, picture or other Method), you have obtained all the consents and permissions of these persons, so that we can use the user content under the permission of item 1 above;
e. user content does not include any that may be illegal, defamatory, obscene, offensive, Endanger the safety of any person, aim to harass any person or material that is not suitable for display on the website; and
f. At our request, you will provide us with a written copy of any consents, permits and licenses you need to obtain.
11. Linked website
Certain links (including hyperlinks) in our website will lead you to leave our website. The link is provided for your convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our support or endorsement of the linked website, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website other than our website.
12. Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights of all content, user content, designs, text, images and other materials on this website, and their selection or arrangement are owned, controlled or licensed by us. Any authorized use without prior written approval is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos on this website are the property of the company or their respective owners. We have not approved the use of any such trademarks, appearance, product names, company names, logos or titles, and such use may constitute an infringement of the rights of the holder.
1. The company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of the company shall be final.
2. If there is a Chinese translation of these terms and conditions, if the meaning of the Chinese and English versions are different, the English version shall prevail.
4. We reserve the right to deny users access to our website or any part of it at our sole discretion without notice, and we can refuse to provide our services to any users who violate these terms and conditions.
5. Without our written consent, you may not assign or otherwise deal with all or part of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
6. These terms and conditions set out the complete agreement and understanding of the parties, and replace all previous oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements regarding the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party has the right to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not contained in these terms and conditions.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. If any part of this agreement is not legally enforceable, that part will take effect within the maximum possible scope permitted by law, and the other parts will remain fully effective and effective.
8. As a result of your use or alleged use of this website or the content of this website or any claim, litigation or demand arising from your breach of this agreement, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, you agree to defend us and defend us Compensate and protect us, our directors, employees and agents from damage.
9. If necessary, we will levy a $1 plastic shopping bag fee per Hong Kong law.